* The use of “parents” on this page, also includes foster parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and any other caregiver
Has your child come out as LGBTQ? Is your head swimming with questions?
Do you want to be able to talk about it with your kid and the rest of the world?
Do you want to know what you can do next to help them?
If this sounds like you, we can help!
We’re here to tell you that, it’s going to be okay! The fact that you’re worried about any of it tells us that you love your child and you want what’s best for them.
Our parent workshops are small and personal. Each family has different dynamics and we meet you where you (and your family) are.
2 Day Parent Academy
At the Parent Academy, you’ll:
- be guided through our signature system: 5 Steps to Navigating Your Rainbow Family.
- learn the language and terms that will help to talk with your child, each other, and the world about their sexuality.
- discover the truths behind the myths you’ve heard.
- be empowered to love your family’s new “normal”.
- get the resources you need to keep learning.
- become a better-equipped ally (supporter) and advocate for your child with their friends, school, workplace, and your faith community.
- meet some of your community – other parents like you a/k/a your “peeps”.
- have the opportunity to join our private facebook group “Parent Peeps”.